Fine Frenchmen and being a tootling car.

June 18, 2012 20 Comments by Sian

It’s oh so quiet, shh, shh, it’s oh so still, shh, shh, we’re all alone, shh, shh, and so peaceful until.. WE SIGN GIROUD, ZING BOOM, THE SKY UP ABOVE, ZING BOOM, IS CAVING IN! WHAM BAM! We’ve never been so nuts about a guy, we want to laugh,we want to cry! We cross our heart, we hope to die!

Well, we might have, but there is still plenty of time for the dirty dirty fat rich men to swoop in and nick our handsome French prince from our handsome French professor. All the usuals are claiming we’ve ‘agreed a deal’, and the very reliable David Ornstein had this to say about it, but we’ve been Mata’d before and I’ve no doubt we’ll be repeatedly Mata’d in future. However, this photo really made me laugh (yes I’m obsessed with 9gag): in this scenario, we are the maroon car, happily tootling along reversing our car into the space, then BAM along comes┬ávile white car (except obviously┬ávile white car would be a big fat ugly Bentley with a yacht attached to the boot which is made of platinum castle and truffle oil). White car steals our space and our player, but OH NO WE SURVIVE ANYWAY. We continue into the season with no one expecting us to be able to fit into our newly restricted squad, I mean, SPACE, then we do it anyway, and finish higher in the table than the white car, who has no roof to climb out of and thus finishes sixth. Of course then the little shagger wins the poxy Champions League, but hopefully little white car exploded into fiery fiery scumbaggery shortly afterwards.

But anyway, fingers crossed Giroud will be joining Podolski soon. In which case the boys in that dressing room are going to really have to ensure they keep up appearances because OH HOLY. LORD. They both look prolific and efficient, no?

The main reason for my posting of this blog was to post this photo of my Dad Alan (often found in comments), and myself in New Orleans last week. It wasn’t a very Arsenally holiday, but we did find the obligatory gun to pose with, so New Orleans gets the thumbs up. Well, it does anyway, AMAZING PLACE except for the fact I gained five pounds, which is one pound for every time I visited the gym there, which is five times more than normally on holiday, so me and my metabolism are currently on a break.

We also watched England-Sweden in a bar there, and were rather chuffed with the result, particularly the fact that Theo was so vital to the turnaround of that score. PS. Thank you to the guy who messaged me with a suggestion of where to watch the football, if I could work out how to reply to messages I’d have said thank you already! :)

Oh, and here’s another of my sister and I in front of Titi’s gaff. Maybe. And finally a photo of a spur knowing its place in life ahahahahah!

Hopefully there will be more to write about soon. Still funny though.

1947 days ago

Nice blog, Siany. Gee, that Alan guy is one handsome dude. Here’s looking to a Vanp-keeping, Giroud-signing, other good players-joining close season. Roll on August with a bit of Euro 2012 England joy and Olympics GB medal-winning between now and then.

• Alex
      1947 days ago

Alan is… AlanRRan!? :o
      Haha, I follow you on Twitter as well, don’t know how I didn’t see the connection :oops:

But Sian, thanks for the blog fix, its been ‘a long time!’ And the pictures explain why its been such a long time (Winning), you look stunning in the photos, Evie and Alan all look great also, hope you all had a greater time than the photos suggest :)

And one last thing, big up the latest player Olivier Giroud!!! *assorted hand signs in combination* :D

1935 days ago

Ah Alex, you are a super quality commenter, thank you for your lovely words as usual :) x

2. Navin
    1947 days ago

Did anyone else notice that Podolski’s shirt says FU !!!! yeah, that’s a message for all your Spurs fans out there !!!

1935 days ago

I didn’t but hahahaha!

1946 days ago

That first paragraph made coming into work and turning on my PC worthwhile. Gen-u-wine gee-nee-arse….nal.

I’m over the moon with our movement thus far in the transfer window, which we never usually seem to use. At least not yet. Seeing as it’s sunny, we may as well use the lovely window provided – nice to know we are learning. Am also hoping M’Vila will be added to the list, although I must admit I thought he had signed because he wasn’t injured for about two or three seasons and played pretty much every game… until a couple of weeks ago, when he did get injured, finally proving his Arsenal DNA credentials. Just as long as we don’t sign anyone hunkier than me or Alan, that’s fine.

Love those photos, you look lovely (do you ever not!?) but obviously Alan is the best. You and Evie are doing a great job chasing his shadows though *thumbs up* ;)

Pleased you all had what sounded like a great time… I really want to be a cowboy too. Next time if a strange piece of luggage suddenly turns up at the airport, just wheel it on through and don’t do the zip right up because I’ll have purposely left a slight gap that will act as my oxygen supply for the journey.

Thanks for the blog fix! Looking forward to the new season!!!

1944 days ago

Sian is alive and well!? Who would have thunk it!! Seriously, was great to see a post up. Sick of the fecking Euros. Ireland played like shite too, hell even the mighty Dutch got dumped out with nary a whimper. Hope England do well but I think the Germans have it to be honest.

Nice photos of you and your sis and your dad. I was sitting on that same cannon myself about 2 months ago, eating Beignets and drinking coffee. Nice place New Orleans, hope you managed to take in some live music while you were there. Starting to like the new kit, I might just treat myself to one but only if RVP stays. He will, won’t he?

1935 days ago

I love the new kit! Will be my first new one in about five years. And Beignets were THE one!

• irishgray
        1931 days ago

HA!! The Beignets were excellent but no where near as excellent as the quasi-faceplant that happened as I tried to climb down from said cannon :) I don’t think Mojitos and shots of Jaeger for breakfast helped my climbing ability that day( or any day since for that matter!)

Thought you might like this vid:

5. FunGunner
    1941 days ago

Great post and lovely photos, Sian. You go to the gym when on holiday???

First Bobby touches your arm, then you get to hang around outside Henry’s house… Cah!

Anyway, since you mention Giroud, here is a little present:

1935 days ago

I don’t normally but I did this year… apparently it isn’t worth the bother! Ahh, Olly G. We shall try to remain objective, but DAYUM.

6. Arjan Robbin
    1923 days ago

sian do you smell of tuna below babe ? x

7. pandora red pattern charm

Music began playing as soon as I opened up this web-site, so frustrating!

8. Lien

Having read this I believed it was rather enlightening.
    I appreciate you finding the time and effort to put this
    short article together. I once again find myself spending a significant amount of time both reading and leaving comments.
    But so what, it was still worth it!

9. Helaine

This is really interesting, You are a very professional blogger.
    I’ve joined your rss feed and sit up for in search of more of your great post.
    Also, I have shared your site in my social networks

10. Wilford

QW

11. how can start a new business

Ending up being a sole investor does not require any legal documentation, which is why numerous companies in New Zealand
    begin as single traders.

12. Zoe

DD

13. Karma

Specialize. The first thing that you have to do is to determine what kind of coach you
    want to be. You might want to become a life coach, web marketing
    coach, or a career coach. When making this choice, make certain that you take into consideration your abilities and your
    experiences in life. If you choose something that is closely appropriate to
    your areas of knowledge and locations of interest, you’ll certainly succeed in this endeavor.

Whatever your business is. You need to hit them ‘hard’ with your message about your business.
    Once more, it requires to be short, sharp, and to the point.
    It requires to inform the visitor in just a few short lines ‘exactly’ what you have to do
    with. , if you have a quite web-page up that’s fine..

However your message could hit individuals even ‘more challenging’ if it
    was standing alone on a white background with no frills or distractions anywhere to be seen. Simply your essential message and a divert link or telephone number for more details.

First on your list is the headline/subject line. The heading is your
    shop window, it exists to grab the interest and make them
    read on or open the e-mail. Instead of, Use Joe’s Marvel Book To Enhance
    Your Company, you need to create a requirement in your reader to
    keep on reading so attempt something like 3 Simple Modifications That Might
    Double Your Company In One Month. See the difference,
    currently they can see in their mind what doubling their business would mean to them and if they can do it in one
    month just by doing 3 basic things it should be worth looking at.

Objective one completed.
    Some individuals just require to get cash being available in on a constant
    basis. It might be getting an affiliate network marketing check on a monthly basis or
    a regular affiliate payment. There are really many ways you can utilise the Web to make
    lots of money. Right here are 3 I understand of that really do work.

The word “blog” originates from weblog, meanings that internet journal.
    It was first made to be a online journal of sorts for people who wish to chronicle their lives.
    Nowadays, it has actually gained more uses for individuals who want
    to present information, and even advertising one’s items among
    other things. In blogging, the composing style tends to be a bit more individual
    than those of most posts. As it is initially
    used for online journals, its style is more conversational.

For numerous, working from home starts with the concern internet marketing “Exactly what will I do as a company?” Although this is
    a legitimate concern that needs to be addressed, the next big issue is the
    best ways to promote yourself, and your new work from home business?

The distinction between basic keywords and purchaser keywords: This is golden and a crucial to
    generate income from good keyword research study. Buyer keywords
    are words that when people type them into the search engines they are actively on the prowl to buy
    something; they could literally have a charge card in their hand looking for what they desire.

Add to your line of product. Continuously establish brand-new devices concepts that will certainly
    deal with not just the current demands but likewise the emerging needs of your target market.

14. Cassie

You undoubtedly had a childhood in which you experienced salespeople coming to the door if you were raised in America.
    How did your moms and dads react to that? What
    kind of remarks that they make about salespeople?

If you want to make your video advertising
    campaign a success, constantly strategy to send more than one video.
    This is because it will not be easy for one video to stick out from all
    the countless videos that have actually been downloaded.
    You need to produce a lot of videos that target the same audience if you want to stick
    out from the crowd.

Eric- Very few and if have, I would not wish to lug the TV to my 2nd floor office-it’s big and very heavy.

I would normally get rid of the motherboard from my consumer’s place for
    repair work.
    The problem does not begin with picking the best
    program or guide, however instead starts with going from
    one money making method to another. It is essential to
    establish your plan with the right marketing methods and stick to
    them. You will certainly never ever find out if it works or not if you don’t stick to your strategy.

Whenever you blog for cash, the website owner pays you for advertising these people.
    This will make their website or perhaps product understood.
    In addition, the sites web presence will likely be increased,
    more people can familiarize their products and finally, everything will certainly be rewarding in their
    side. This will make it a great deal for you, the tumblr, and the website
    or whatever it is which you have actually supporteded.

The finest part of this is that you do not need to do a job that would handle an excessive quantity of your time.
    A normal typist could complete a single task in around Thirty Minutes
    to one hour.
    Sending by mail List – Maybe you wish to share your understanding in a mailing list.
    Start gathering subscribers and begin sharing! There are lots
    of fantastic company out there to help you do this.

Google Groups and Yahoo Groups are 2 popular selections internet marketing that
    are easy to set up and get lots of visitors.
    Ok, so, you join the online forums, forums and more online
    forums looking for some details or posting a question? Exactly what you get is info overload
    hits, and you toss your hands in the air in surrender.

Include to your item line. Continuously develop brand-new product
    ideas that will attend to not only the current demands but likewise the arising requirements of your
    target market.