Here are some ponderings I’ve been pondering over the past few weeks. Feel free to add your own ponderings to the comments section if you so wish! (A bonus pondering: how good is the word ‘pondering’? Very.)
- If Arsene Wenger does boxing or kickboxing or super-violent taekwondo to relieve the hatey hatredness his daily chores at work must give him?
- Just how successful (if fullllllllapricks) our current squad would be if all the ‘ambitious’ super-troopers had stuck around instead of fleeing the ship like squealing, squealing Marys?
- Why is it that spots on the top part of your forehead hurt SO much?
- Exactly where on his spider diagram of ‘Ways to move Arsenal FC forward’ came the ‘Me to move to one of our most long-standing rivals’ portion of Robin van Persie’s presentation to Wenger and Gazidis? It would have been PowerPoint, naturally. I bet he left the swishy noises on, too. Arse.
- Just what his mindset is now. Juventus no. But then Juventus was a bit of a white flag anyway. Ah sure I can’t win the Premier League, so I’ll go settle for the Italian version. Manchester City no. He sort of didn’t want them anyway, but then they didn’t want him right back in his face, so that wasn’t much of a goer (he will now clearly sign for Manchester City.) And then up popped Manchester United. The ones that came a place above us last season. The ones he really hatey hatey hated for many years. The ones whose manager is one of his nearly former manager (the one he has HUGE RESPECT FOR)’s oldest of foes.
- Why he bothered banging on about his love for us all last season? Either you’ve swapped personalities with a giant douchenugget, or you were lying the entire time. Either way, I bite my middle fingers at you sir.
- I ponder just how DO these four currently play for us? Look at ‘em. Just look at ‘em! Insanity. I had heard of each and every one before they were purchased. This is a NEW SENSATION!
- How GOOD IS SANTI CAZORLAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!
- Exactly how much time and money it would take to install a ‘Slow Walking Persons’ lane on the pavements of the city? I’m sure not as much time and money as is lost by people being STUCK behind said slow walking persons on a day to day basis.
- Just what colour Olivier Giroud’s eyes actually are. I want to say blue, but then I see a flash of green and then I have to look again and then I simply can’t stop. Help.
- WHY the entire world wants to mess with Aaron Ramsey. Here’s a thought, Christopher Coleman: keep your dressing room politics out of public opinion and decide between those involved whether you thinking adding an oaf with an upside down head would improve your chances of international success.
- Why I bothered reading the Mail’s article on my above pondering, even more why I bothered reading the comments in response to said article and WHY it is simply not acceptable to drop kick stupid people right in the face for being such ignorant goonbuckets.
I expect many further ponderings will develop as the week wears on. For now I bid you goodnight.